Monday, April 28, 2014

This weekend was not v. good in fact I'm not even going to try to list out all the snack-like foods I ate on Friday and Saturday. Eh...it was a good thing today was a fast day:

So here's what I ate today:


  • blakes all white meat chicken pot pie 290 calories
  • Avocado 220ish
  • Medium apple 72 calories


I was a little over but close enough I think. I also ran 2 miles. Need to remember to take allergy meds on a regular basis this spring. During my run, my eyes were tearing from the pollen, which has happened since I was a kid. Tomorrow I will probably not exercise as I'm going to be volunteering at a store for much of the morning so will be on my feet for hours, moving furniture, etc.

Even though I haven't seen much movement on the scale lately, I can no longer wear my black cords out as they tend to fall down they are so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment